Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I did it "My Way"


There are four singers that I really want to aspire to. They have such a unique voice that is impossible not to be amazed at their talent. In no particular order, Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Robbie Williams, and Michael Buble. They have a classic voice that one does not hear to often in today's music.

The video above is Robbie's version of "My Way," a Frank Sinatra song that he did at the end of his career. The reason that I am showing this because I would like to perform this for my singing class exactly how he did it. This song is bravado and arrogance at its best, telling listeners that he lived a full life by doing things his way. 

Hopefully, I can do some of the dance moves Robbie does on stage as I am singing this as best I can. The ultimate goal is to make my audience weep in amazement... I got a long ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment