Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Modern Media Man


A while back I wanted to be a media blitzer, now it seems that I am working my way towards that completely nebulous goal. How much is too much social media presence? I am working on my new project that has a dire need for marketing and public relations. I will be that person part time from now on and I will have to do my best to sell the product like a champ.

It is really difficult to be enamored with so much social media, the constant status updates, likes, and retweeting has taken up a lot of my time. Pushing a product or services is much harder than sitting and doing my usual desk work. It is both very different but yet both takes a lot of consideration and time to do successfully. I think that it requires a whole new mindset to be dominant in social media, it is all about who screaming the loudest and craziest.

I am thankful that I am not alone in doing the heavy lifting that is advertisement. It is a monster that can only be tackled by multiple angles. Working to increase and grow a business is something that I never had to do and as such, I am damn glad my business partner knows what he is doing. I wouldn't know where to start had I created this from the ground up.

I have a lot of work to do if I want to make my business successful. Social media is one way to get our name out there in the world, the other is good quality service. I hope to flourish in both in the coming months and create a great brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment