Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

In the beginning there was man.

I have chosen to start a blog as a creative outlet to expand my horizons. Hopefully, the viewers (if any) will find my comments and opinions witty and satirical enough to keep on reading. It is mainly for my own personal benefit that I write down some of the feelings and issues that I have with society and my own need to solve problems far beyond what one man can do. If you know me well enough, I tend to get very passionate with problems at hand and over-analyze them to complete exhaustion. I guess that is why I decided to head towards a career studying problems.

So, a little introduction is in order. My name is Steven, I like long walks on the beach, walking in the rain, smooth jazz, I'm a Gemini, hates turtlenecks and loud people. Hmm sounds an ad for e-harmony. Anyways, I'm starting graduate school at USC with the hope of being a Dr. Steven in a few years. It is an exciting time filled with new adventures, new people, and awesomeness! In reality, so far it has been a lot of work and homework. This blog is my way of keeping sane the next few years of my life. I have always had an interest in writing and storytelling, so my goal is to be able to harness my untapped skill.

and now a comedic break...





and we're back.

I think she was okay. There will be more educational material further down the line, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment